Monday, December 5, 2016

Feature Story 2

My concept for my second feature story was an exclusive on ONW varsity golfer Carson Daniel and how he has progressed his game over his career, I took the video over looking a forested area the contained a pond that he hit the golf balls into.

I took two interviews for my video in the first i asked Carson the question of who he looked up to the most as a golfer and he gave a quality answer which I believe really solidifies my work, in the other interview I interviewed his dad with the question of what he thought the biggest stride Carson had mad in his golf game.

While shooting my video there was tremendous scenery and a really great setting that really complimented the video. The time of day that I shot at put the sun at a great angle without disrupting the video.

One of the issues that I did face was I didn't remove a gatorade bottle from the shot which made it look unprofessional or if I was trying to get some sponsorship money, which sadly was not the case.

Overall I believe this is one of my best works and I look forward to continuing to make my work better and learning from my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment