Tuesday, December 19, 2017

e-Comm Final

Strengths:

My strengths include, but aren't limited to: providing team moral, collaboration, and providing a better classroom experience. What I find myself lacking in technological understanding, I make up for in providing a certain experience in the classroom that is unmatched.

Weaknesses:

Although my weaknesses are super small, and only need the smallest of adjustments, I could find myself improving in areas of editing videos, and possibly obtaining a stronger understanding of what goes on behind the scenes of a broadcast.


Plan:

In the upcoming semester, I'd like to see myself further expand my knowledge in certain programs in order to help out the classroom dynamic even more, and be able to help out my classmates even further. I would also like to take on bigger role in providing higher quality anchoring for broadcasts during the basketball season.

No comments:

Post a Comment