Monday, May 16, 2016

Over this year in e-Comm I have learned many things in the field of technology. In graphic design, video, and animation, I was taught how to use certain technology and programs, and about things I didn’t previously know. I learned by teachers giving basic instructions and building on with my creativity from there.
                This is all important because it can help with problem solving on issues that arise from working with technology that I had never used before. It also gives every student their own creative outlet.
                Some of my strengths are I am very creative person, and I have good leadership qualities. Some of my weaknesses however are my inexperience’s with technology and how it works, but the field of e-Comm that I want to go into doesn’t involve very much technological requirements.
With the information I’ve learned I will apply it to doing better things next year by building on what I have done this year.
If I could change one thing it would have to be that we have to be in two different classes next year even though I already know what I would like to do, video broadcasting.

This year in e-Comm has been pretty good, overall I have enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment